A-FRAME OR DISASTER MANAGEMENT TENT
A-framed military style tent with white inner tent featuring a main entrance and emergency escape. This tent features a de-tachable groundsheet and partision to sub-divide the inner tent as required into 1/3 or 2/3. It also features attached anchorage and fitted anchor ropes.
The main purpose of this tent is for housing. The secondary role is as sleeping quarters for large groups or for normal camping.
: between 10 -12 people (larger groups can be accommodated pending the type of beds, stretchers etc)
: 72kg TURN PAGE OVER FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Electroplated Frame
- Poly-ethlene carry bag (2000mmx500mmx500mm)
- 20x 6mm Spring steel anchor pegs
Besides the standard features of our Framed Tent, CANVALODGE went to great lengths to improve some of these features. Improved features includes the following:
- The option of a double flysheet (80% Shade netting) reducing temperatures
- The option to extend the flysheet to allow a shaded veranda
- The option of ground netting as alternative to supplement the PVC groundsheet.
- The option of SABS Two tone Ripstop canvas
MATERIALS FOR THE STANDARD FRAME TENT
|: the frame is manufactured from 25mm cold rolled mild steel for exstra strength and then electroplated for durability.
: SABS approved 260GMS Howard Green Ripstop Canvas fitted with anchorage
: 80GMS White Spunbond as inner tent conceal the frame and create a feeling of space.
: SABS approved 400 to 550 GMS PVC.
: SABS approved YKK no 10 and 5 zips with lifelong guarantee are used throughout.